Wednesday, October 13, 2010

Aoi Miyazaki apologizes to Lee Junki

ntokkk nexx jugak lagik.. :) *wink* ehhh..ade pesaing ke ang nexx??hehe :P taper2..ang lagik kiut!!! :)



Japanese actress Aoi Miyazaki has apologized to Lee Junki for not studying Korean enough.

Aoi Miyazaki is in Korea to promote her new movieHere Comes the Bride, My Mom!“, which is also participating in the ongoing 15th Pusan International Film Festival (PIFF).

While being interviewed at a press conference she said, “I heard that Lee Junki went into the army. It was big news in Japan as well.”

Aoi Miyazaki starred in “Virgin Snow” with Lee Junki back in 2007. She said, “I wanted to converse with the Korean director and actors while filming Virgin Snow. I had the desire to learn Korean then.”

She continued, “I heard he got hurt recently. I always told myself to study Korean back then but I kept on forgetting to. I apologize to him for not studying enough Korean.”



**thanks alkpop!! :)

xXhugsnkissesXx

4 comments:

nexx said...

ceh..ceh... ni yang jelez nih... amoi jepun laks rapat2 ngan jun ki nih hehehe..

jUliANa^sAlLeh said...

tue r sal..tp xkinyutla nexx..jgn risao..hahaha :P

EzzEddin said...

impressive ahah

Anonymous said...

awesome blog, do you have twitter or facebook? i will bookmark this page thanks. lina holzbauer